How to improve your looks even if your not good looking enough


Their comes a time when all of my hopes to feel good about myself regarding on the way I look was really out. I have done a lot of stuff to make myself beautiful and, I keep thinking that I have tried everything and yet their is no difference, I still feel the same and no confidence was gained. Despite the many efforts I dont think its not paying enough on what I am giving out. I was about to give up my journey to beauty then I was confronted by one of my beautiful friends and he give me an advice on how get back on my feet. The advice was really stern but direct to the point.


He told me that in order to be beautiful you must accept whatever you are right now. Its the first thing that you must digest. If you lack height you can never change that. If you come from a family of receding hairline its totally unchangeable. Their is no shortcut, no magic wand to change anything at all. I am beginning to feel disheartened because it seems like no matter what I do I am heading for a dead end.


But the next thing he told me really give me inspiration. He told me that why not bank on your assets. Or if their is none why not enhance whatever you got. I ask him to explain further to give me enlightenment on what I must to do achieve whatever he is advising. He told me that not all of us are born as prince charming or a person that could launch a thousand ship, but we could improve ourselves to the next level.


One key to feeling good is banking on what you got. He told me as an example if I have good skin why not flaunt it more. Reveal more flesh or improve the state of my skin to a higher level that it supersede all other things that is flawed in my body. Whatever your asset is like good eyes, beautiful hair, candle like finger nails ( the list goes one) they are the first things you must flaunt and improve. Now this dont exactly mean you should neglect other aspect of your body but what he is trying to say is that let that one good asset be the highlight of your looks. If you got big muscular arms by all means wear a tight fitting shirt or if you got long clear bright eyes highlight them with a good combination of eye make up. Let people have something to look at you then after that target the next best thing about you


If you feel that you have no asset whatsoever in your body then the next best thing to do is make one or better yet improve your worst liability. My friend told me that if you cant find anything to appreciate on yourself then improve something or somepart of your body. If you think that your hair is your most gruesome liability that it detracts everyone else then by all means concentrate all your energy in improving it. Treat it weekly to treatments like hot oils or find that perfect hair do so it will compliment the shape of your head. Let it improve to the point it is no longer problem for you. Then improve the next thing you hate about your body. Its like turning your liability into an asset. Of course their are unchangeable things in our body but we could always find other things to improve


The focal point of his advise is that never grudge on things that you cannot change. Nobody is created as a total loss and their is always room for improvement on everything else including your body. Give people a reason to compliment you, and from that starting point everything else will follow. A thousand mile journey start from a single step. My friend sounded more like an Accountant slash Life Coach when he told me this things but they all make perfect sense to me and it make me feel good about my endeavors on beauty even if they take so long to reach fruition. But nonetheless I feel good about it and it give all the reason to continue with this odyssey

0 comments:

Post a Comment