Beauty Movie Review : Memoirs of a Geisha Last Part


Simultaneously while she is learning all this skills she is also enhancing her beauty. It seems a bit odd and funny seeing the old techniques in achieving beauty back then. One of which is applying this clown like face powder on the face. Its done simply to hide any imperfections that maybe present on the face. Another is the Charcoal sticks they are burning in candles just to have an eyebrow marker. The most outrageous is the hair straightening treatment. Out of a boiling pot there is this sticky concoction which is brushed on the hair. While the comb is being pulled away from the head the hair strands are being pitted on two small rolling pins.

Another thing that I have learned in the movie is geisha always wear elegant or elaborate wardrobe. Applying that concept in recent days, a sure fire way to catch people’s attention is to wear something catchy at the same time something that will fit to match you and enhance your appearance or your get up.

One time when I went to the office I wear this arm warmer’s that looks like dragon Tattoo when I put them on. I wear them with my tribal black shirt and a pair of jeans. The look was rugged and the arm warmers compliments the get up. People notice my arm warmers and by accident they start noticing me as well. HAHA I love the attention that was given to me by just wearing a piece of accessory that matches my Clothing Get up.


To conclude this beauty movie review I can say that Beauty is a good frontline for all kinds of endeavors. Beauty can only be enhanced further if you assist it with a TALENT and GOOD CLOTHING . TALENT and GOOD CLOTHING by its own right are things that could get attention. Geisha’s have all of the three things I mentioned that could AWE and WOW people. My advice for you gals and girls out there is try to achieve what a geisha do. And who knows you might be telling the story of GOOD MEMOIRS which could be your very OWN. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment