Staying Beautiful when attending Weddings


I have attended my brother's wedding last December 22, 2008 at one of the finest Reception Hall at Quezon City. And I have to say its one of the best experiences I had in my life. The food was great and everything was well planned. My friends and I manage to have some bloopers and get to have this wacky photo's . Darn that emcee who introduced me during the Entourage Parade saying "HERE COMES THE MOST HANDSOMEST OF THEM ALL OR IS HE?". Everybody was laughing loudly with the joke. Hmmm. I know I was bit on the chubby side suddenly I freaked out and went on diet. Thinking how silly I looked for him to joke like that.

I ate only the fish dishes . Good thing their is roasted salmon and tuna at the wedding which I dipped merrily with the lemon sauce. Not very satisfying though to think everybody stuffed themselves with lechon(roasted pork) and other gravy laden dishes. So instead I tasted a lil'bit of everything then I eat a big plate of fruits which I dipped only to a small chocolate sauce plate to counteract all the bad stuff.


My next stop is the Chocolate fountain. You may think that its unhealthy to eat chocolate be it white or dark, and weddings are no exceptions. Truth is dark chocolate are anti-oxidant so it's ok to do so. Hmmm the fondue infront of me is white so i just dipped a wafer stick in a spoon I scooped out of the white chocolate fountain. I manage to eat just a stick. It's better to eat in small portions than to go crazy not having it then later have cravings, leaving you hungry for more.




Hahaha!!! The Wedding Cake is so inviting really. I was wondering if its a debut I'm attending because its colored lavender and pink. I get to taste it as well but I waited till my brother take home some of its left over's. That way I will get to eat only the crumbs and some icing. Talk about damage control hahaha. I forgot to mention before the feast I eat only the appetizers containing tuna even if it contains mayonnaise. In eating something the best combo is protein and fiber. The worst is carbo and fat. You could interchange them like carbo and fiber, or fat and protein. Just make sure whatever you eat include something healthy in it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Winner ang pictures. Hehe.

Post a Comment