Oil of Olay Total Effects


I usually have luncheon get together with my friends during the weekends. We usually have this peptalk on things and stuff on what happen during the week. Then I notice my friend carrying a bag of his usual toiletries.


Being nosy while he is in the Comfort Room I peaked on the content of the bag. And their I found this fat tube container with black cover. The label says OIL OF OLAY TOTAL EFFECTS.


Stops the 7 signs of aging!!!! (Fine lines, wrinkles, Uneven skin tone, Age Spots, Dryness, Dullness, & Enlarged Pores)


I almost laugh at the paper literature with the product.


After he came back from the comfort room I take a really good look at his face to see any changes. Well yeah his skin is becoming more lighter and less dull. Another thing I noticed is that his facial lines are less visible than usual.


I confronted him about the product and he smiled to me saying he has used it for about a month now.


The bottle is priced for about like 900 Philippine Pesos. And for this measely price it does bring results. I will buy a bottle of this product after lunch too. I recalled few weeks ago that a customer of ours in the office use this product too and his skin is indeed getting better.


Funny thing is my friend and the customer in our office are both guys and they are getting really good results. This product is unisex I presume since most of the models in the adds are girls.



Watch out!!! He hehe I will use this product and see the results after a month :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment