Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Part 1

While I was having one of my mall tours on a Sunday afternoon I was passing by the wellness area of this famous mall in alabang to be more exact Festival Mall. I was looking on the newly opened stores their wellness and most of the stores I have seen are nothing new like the regular parlors, facial store, dental, and dermatology clinics. I was about to leave the vicinity when something very special catch my attention.

Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT). Whoa!! What does that mean? Out of curiosity I started reading the articles about the benefits it has given to some of the most famous stars in Hollywood.

First stop is Mr. Keanu Reeves. He is getting HBOT treatment in Beverly Hills to relieve his insomnia. (hmmm ok it aids sleeping)

Second is Madonna. Like fine wine one of the regular beauty treatment she indulge is this treatment (Gasp is this for real its good for beauty too?)

Third is Sylvester Stallone. He is back in the ring as Rocky. His secret in getting back in shape is spending a couple of nights in a hyperbaric chamber to get back his oxygen and to quickly repair from his injuries ( Huwattt its good for exercising as well!!!)

Im about to stepped inside the Oxygen Parlor then I read the final star trivia ,

MICHAEL JACKSON claimed in the 80’s that Hyperbaric Oxygen therapy (HBOT) would help him to live up to be 150 years. (My goodness it’s a key to longevity as well)

If that is not empowering enough I don’t know what will. So I went inside the Parlor and ask on how much this new treatment is and ask a few question myself.


I waited for the attendant which seems like a nurse to come out from her station and it seems like she is giving a treatment to a patient. (Not bad I suppose to think nurses handle the procedure).

Watch out for the part two of this article as I discuss further my inquiries about these procedure.

1 comments:

Mark said...

Nice to know you had a relaxing and wonderful experience with us in your oxygen therapy.

We hope to see you soon again!

Post a Comment