Negative Calorie Foods for effortless fat burning

When I was a much younger boy, I was very fond of eating for vanity. I really love eating vegetables and fruits on a daily basis and I would actually gorge on them. I was very skinny back then and the reason why I eat a lot of veggies and fruits together with my regular meals is to put in some pounds to gain mass.




With that eating habit I never gain a single kilo. I was beginning to wonder is my metabolism that fast because I'm young ( really I eat 5 to 6 meals a day together with the fruits) or at a worst scenario, I may have worms ( arghhh!!!! ). Not really a very good picture I suppose. So I started drinking radish juice ( a known dewormer veggie) on top of my regular fruit and veggies diet. Still no worms coming out. Later on I started drinking combantrin ( a local medication for deworming people). And still no worm.

Then I told my dilemma to a friend of mine and my eating habits. She told me that I'm getting so much veggies and fruits that the fiber and calorie burning activity is keeping me from gaining weight. ( huwatttt!!! this cant be true?)

She told me some of the fruits and veggies im consuming are negative calorie foods. They tend to burn more calories from my body when digested than what they actually contribute. For example the celery Im eating two times a day contributes only 10 calories. But it actually burns 300 calories of my daily consumption. And even if I eat additional servings of fat laden food because I am really full from the fiber it wont help at all.

Hahaha so Im actually losing than gaining. Although I have to say I really like the countenance the fruits and veggies bring to me. My skin seems to be a lot fresh, supple and firm. The fiber make sure also that my abs are more flatter and I could eat till I drop and still gain nothing.

The following are the negative calorie foods list of fruits and vegetables that I used to eat in variety . I eat 5 servings of veggies and 5 of the fruits. Negative Calorie Vegetables are Asparagus, Beet Root, Broccoli, Cabbage, CarrotCauliflower, Celery, Chicory, Hot Chili, Cucumber, Garden cress, GarlicGreen Beans, Lettuce, Onion, Radish, Spinach, Turnip, & Zucchini.

Negative Calorie Fruits that has the same effect with their vegetable counterparts are Apple, Blueberries, Cantaloupe, Cranberry, Grapefruit, Honeydew, Lemon, Lime, Mango, Orange, Papaya, Peach, Pineapple, Raspberry, Strawberry, Tomato, Tangerine, Turnip, and Watermelon.

Their is also a study that I have read that if you are religious enough on eating this diet you may lose a total of 20 pounds in 3 weeks time. Whoa!!! Hmmm I think I will go back to this old habit of mine. I have accumulated large girth because I stopped this diet back in college. I can already see my abs rematerializing again from the blubber I have gained over the years Yahoooooo!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment