Honey Body Polish



I woke up one Sunday afternoon anticipating a dinner get together with my friends in the evening. I was hoping to look my best and start wondering what other ways to groom to feel super.

I put my clothes on and went to the mall early enough and start looking around for parlor to groom my hair or facial spa to have my face clean. All of a sudden I saw this expensive Body Spa. A customer opened the door and a scent of the wonderful eucalyptus aroma started to give me a high spirit. ( hmmm something new)

I went inside the spa and look what the menu has to offer. Their are an array of facials and massages which are the usual. Then there are body scrubs and nail treatments. The body scrub seems promising because its a whole body treat, so I started paying for the service.

An attendant guided me to a private room with a big bath tub and a shower room where I only see on movies. Huwawwwww talking about total luxury. The price I pay is worth it. Then the attendant told me to take a warm bath on the tub with warm water. She put some essential oils and rose petals on the tub. I basked in this new experience and I was happy with my choice.

After getting wrinkled feet for 20 minutes of bathing , the attendant told me to go to the steam room or in the shower . And their I stayed for almost 10 to 15 minutes while she prepare this large flat bed in the middle of the room.

After the steam bath treatment, I lay flat on my face on the bed and the lady started putting this strange herbs on my body. At first I love it so much because the scent lingers on my nose. Then she put this sticky liquid which I presume is honey. (Pssst honey is known to contain a lot vitamins specially B-vitamins perfect for destressing and detoxyfying). The massage is a bit uncomfortable because the sticky finger my masseurs has cause a bit of a friction.

Then their it is the unexpected torture. She started rubbing vigorously this coarse sea salt on my skin. Arghhhhh I feel newly carved wooden statue being smoothen by sand paper. The worst part of it even if I told her to lessen the rubbing it still is excruciating. I guess its done that way to slough away dead skin cells and salt are known as disinfectant for the skin.

Finally its over. The lady pour milk over my body and massage it for a few more minutes. After that I started taking a bath again on the steam room. I went straight to the dinner I was late because didnt anticipated its gonna be that long.

My friends gasp at my fresh and gleaming skin. They said the usual dull and drawn gray skin I have have lighten up. I was really happy of the praises. But Im hardly happy of that scrubbing session. Well I guess I will be just scheduling this treatment once a month. Hehehe for beauty and sanity's sake. (hehehehe)

0 comments:

Post a Comment