Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Part 2

This is the 2nd part of my new discovery about Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy most commonly known in acronym as (HBOT). In my last journey I was already inside the parlor and about to engage the attendant about the treatment.

I was welcomed politely by the nurse ask how can she help me. I ask her what’s the treatment all about and what’s the use of this treatment since oxygen is so abundant what need is their for such a treatment.

The attendant said that due to recent pollution we are experiencing in the environment we are inhaling only 21% oxygen in the atmosphere. If I where to submerge myself in one of their chambers or lounge I would be able to inhale 95% pure oxygen.

I was shock for awhile to find out that our atmosphere is that putrid already. So most of the air I breath when I am walking in the street of the city are just plain smog and air borne chemicals. Hmmm what a revelation, the next thing I ask is how much is the treatment and what are the health benefits I would get from it.

The lady told me that treatment starts at P190 per 30 minutes and your are required to dive(the term use for the treatment) for at least 2 sessions in a week. Alright its like having a facial mask treatment. This treatment however is for normal individuals only.

Should I have ailments like diabetes, heart disease, or certain injuries that I am recovering from the dives are more than twice a week. Its like 5 or more depending on the ailment. They do have a package for certain number of dives so that you could pay less as a regular client. (not bad) Prices are available upon request on the store.





They have this regular lounge where you could get the fresh air while you sit and talk in a sofa and there is this tubular chamber where you lie inside for further concentration and relaxation of the treatment (not to mention a little more pricey but its worth it).

(Watch out for the final part of my blog as I expound further on who can benefit from this innovative beauty treatment)

0 comments:

Post a Comment