Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Final Part

While I was waiting for the Nurse attendant preparing the treatment I read on the Tarpaulin which says - WHO CAN BENEFIT MOST ON OXYGEN THERAPY. The list is as follows

* Smokers - the chemical in cigars are known to inhibit oxygen use and constrict blood cells, thereby hindering their ability to transport oxygen throughout the body

* Drinkers - alcohol cuts off the supply of oxygen to the brain and damages the liver by constricting blood vessels and reducing the delivery of oxygen to liver cells. Improve hangover condition

* Baby Boomers - once you pass 40 sufficient oxygen supply to the blood and tissue become more important in order to promote healing and counter aging.

* Athletes - maximize body ability to built muscle, increase energy, stamina, and endurance. Improves muscle stiffness and support pro-athletic performance.

* Dieters - Gives your body the blood and tissue oxygen saturation it needs to make any fat burning diet or exercise program work efficiently. When oxygen is scarce carb burns more than fat.


Whoa well! well! That is a lot of benefit I suppose and even people who dont belong to this list can benefit as well. After reading the tarpaulin the nurse called me in a room and led me to a reclining chair.

Their is a mechanical box with plastic oxygen tubes on it. I sit on the reclining chair and the nurse insert the oxygen tubes on my nose. At first I was drowned from the sudden oxygen intake so I asked the nurse to lower the oxygen pump. When I was lying comfortably the nurse leave me for 30 minutes in the quite room.

After the time frame the nurse come in and wake me up. I actually dozed off ahahahha. I ask the nurse about the tubular chamber lying beside me and said its an oxygen therapy machine as well only this time I could actually sleep and I will be using a gas mask for more oxygen intake.

Hmmm I stepped out of the oxygen salon and feel a little bit refreshed. My senses seem to be a little more high cause I can smell all sorts of stuff in the mall since for the last 30 minutes all I am breathing is pure oxygen. I feel also that Im a bit more sharper than usual.

I guess this oxygen therapy work and can do wonders once it is a regular regimen or procedure. I will definitely return for more dives and I will try the oxygen chamber for my self (grins).

0 comments:

Post a Comment