Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Third Part

This is the Final part of the Oxygen Therapy series I have encountered and I will divulge on what can benefited from the said treatment.

After bumming around the oxygen parlor I asked the attendant if their is some sort of literature I can read on what are the detailed benefits of the treatment. She hand me out a piece of paper and I started reading on the perks. The benefits are enumerated as follow:

* Feel better - increase your oxygen level. Promotes healing and counters aging

* More energy - 10% energy comes from water & food, 90% energy comes from oxygen (surprising revelation again)

* Better Sleep - Lessen chronic fatigue syndrome for improved sleeping patterns.

* Natural Pain Relief - Natural remedy from migraines, headaches, and hangovers

* Less Sickness - Strengthens immune system

* Mental Clarity - Heightens concentration, alertness, & memory

* Emotional Well Being - Calms your mind and stabilize nervous system.

* Natural Antibiotic - Kills Infectious bacteria, virus, fungi, parasites, without harming beneficial microorganisms vital to the immune system

* Supplement booster - enhances your body intake of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, proteins, & other essential nutrients. From either natural food sources or from dietary supplements.

* cleanses system - Gives your body the added oxygen it needs to oxidize and eliminate built up toxins and poisons.

* Faster recovery - From Injury, Stress, or strenuous exercises. Improves muscle stiffness

Whew thats a load of benefit from these concentrated oxygen. I asked the lady that I want to try the lounge treatment and experience its first hand. The lady went inside to prepare the area for my treatment. While I wait I look around the store and found another literature printed in tarpaulin that says WHO CAN BENEFIT MOST FROM OXYGEN THERAPY.

My goodness their is more ahhaha. Well well its seem like this is not the final part of our series. Join me again please on the final stage of this experience. I will tell you all about the oxygen therapy at the lounge and then reveal WHO CAN BENEFIT MOST FROM THE OXYGEN THERAPY. Till next issue :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment