The Different Skin Type (Introduction)

One of the things that I have in constant struggle during my teenager years is my skin. Although pimples are not a regular resident at my face I do have warts and some skin discoloration as a main stay so I frequently freak out because those stuffs can only be cured by a professional dermatologist via special treatment. From time to time my skin have reacted differently on the climate. During cold windy days my hands are chapping and dry, and during the hot days it frequently oily. I would have to say its reacting to rejuvenate itself from different climatic conditions but I am not sure what kind of skin type I possess.

Their is the common knowledge that their are only four skin type which is oily, dry, sensitive, and normal. I have come up with this book from a famous dermatologist Ms. Leslie Baumann and found out that their are actually sixteen skin types. All skin types should be treated specially and specifically dependent on the type otherwise all your efforts would be in vain to beautify it.

In my succeeding weekly articles I will divulge all this skin types and the treatments that you will need to take care of your skin. Also I will post some questionnaires here so you may know what are things you must take note so you will know what skin type you are in to give your skin the right attention.

This coming sunday I will post the first skin type so their will be something for you to keep glued on this series of articles on skin categorizing.

My tip for the day though is keep eating fresh vegetables and fruits on a daily basis and avoid red meat. My friend who got a serious case of acne said that for two months he avoided that meat and consume a lot of greens. He regulate his carb intake to only organic and the result did astonish him. Eight weeks later there is less outbreaks and lesser pimples too and he did gain more suppleness. He swear to me that this diet help him regarding his skin predicament and would recommend it to be followed as daily routine for everybody.

0 comments:

Post a Comment