Watermelon Nails


I was visiting the modeling agency where I work the other day. We have our usual weekly sessions with our boss regarding the latest updates on our gigs. One of the things I noticed is the color of the nails of our teenage models that is kind of flashy and cute. I was wondering what sort of design is it and then I figure out its a watermelon.

The design really is cute specially if you are planning to be trendy and stylish with a certain unique flare. I ask the girls if they have it done in a parlor or a nail salon, and they told me they did themselves and all it really require is a set of diffirent nail colors and some styling equipment.

I got the list of mateials you will need if ever you want to try the cute design for yourself at home. The following are the things you will have to prepare. You could go for any brand as long that it suits your preference or budget for that matter.

1 top coat or a nail strengthener
1 soda pink nail polish
1 pearly white nail polish
1 light green glow nail polish
1 emerald green nail polish
1 black nail polish
1 old eyeliner brush
1 toothpick

The link for the tutorial on how to do it step by step using the materials I enumerated above is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8GYiObImkI&feature=popular .

Just remember if you are going to wear this design you are not wearing it in a formal business meeting because it looks kinda informal. Of course it would be better to have this design to boot with a red dress or any casual or trendy clothing. Most nail spa's or nail salon I know can do this design too, so if you rather have a professinal do it for you that is an option as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment