how to freshen up your looks when going on vacation

One of my auntie who is frequently stressed because of financial problems and other stuff recently told me her secret for beauty and longevity. My auntie frequently visits my uncle abroad in the Palau Islands. She usually stays their for a month or two so that my uncle wont get homesick so much. I notice that everytime she goes back my auntie looks like 5 years younger and her skin is supple. She has this fresh aura despite the problems that she has. I asked her what is she doin their on the islands that freshen her up.

One of the thing she usually do a lot since she doesnt get do a lot of activity is sleep a lot and sleep early. She told me she sleep most of the time in the afternoon while waiting for her husband and during the night she sleeps as early as 10pm since the only thing around them are crickets and trees. Everybody knows that sleep is indeed rejuvenating for all individuals and the fact that she getting it a lot and on good quality that contributes much to her looking young.

Every morning my auntie and uncle goes for a morning jog for about an hour together with their other friends as a exercise and recreational activity as well. This is one of the bonding moments that she has with her amigas. They usually do some calisthenics and tai chi for more flexibility. Their is no denying exercise release a feel good hormone called endorphins to make one feel good about themselves which improves the aura and over all well being of an individual.

My auntie also regularly shop for fresh veggies and fruits and steam them. Since my uncle is always on the go and he is also suffering from a heart ailment my auntie usually prepare healthy meals. Vegetables and fruits that are prepared as simple as possible gets to retain most of their nutrient. My auntie gets the full benefits of her food since steaming dont remove much of the nutritional content of food.

The climate in the Palau Islands is also cold and their are a lot of trees that contributes to the good climate. It rains everyday specially during the afternoon. Since the area is pollution free my auntie gets to inhale only fresh air the whole time. We all know that Pollution contributes also to the premature aging of people and adds to the regular stress they are suffering.

One last thing she secretly told me and I hope she wont kill me for divulging it is that she regularly have sex with my uncle. Not for being pervert and all but since they are the only two people in the house with no one to disturb them they get to engage a lot of it. Sex is known to boost an individuals blood circulation and regularity will aid you calorie loss as well a feel good mood which greatly release stress and immensely improve once's aura.

My auntie visit's my uncle twice a year everytime she gets stressed from all the problems with her household in the Philippines. And everytime she did that she came back as if she is a totally new person. So for you gals out their I would recommend to copy this system and its a proven technique to beautify and rejuvenate while having a vacation. Have fun ehhehehe

1 comments:

henry del moro said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment