Eat Oatmeal for better skin

One of the things I have experimented before when I was younger is this diet that proves to be so effective in giving supple skin the shortest time possible.


I was so stressed back then because of the line of work I was doing. I am always in the field due to the marketing stuff I have to do for the company I worked for and what I have notice I am getting fine lines at my young age. It is frustrating to see that I am becoming a victim of premature aging that is plauging most of our yuppies nowadays.


What I did is eat oatmeal for my carbohydrates and nothing but this carbs for a week. All I do is scoop out 3 to 5 tablespoon of ready eat oatmeal from a can each meal and put it in a bowl. I put hot water in it and mix it till all the oatmeal is good for consuming. I always put drips of honey on top of the bowl to add flavor or sometimes I put some non fat milk. To put more variety I added banana's and raisins during breakfast. During lunch and dinner I just interchange chicken and fish as a viand for the oatmeal which I used as a replacement for rice which is the usual carb for us Asians.

After a week from this diet I noticed that my skin is less stressed and some of the early signs of frownlines and stress marks on my face have cease to show. My face looked more fresher not to mention its thrifty on the budget because I refrained from eating out. The set back is im becoming cranky because of the limited variety of food that im eating and from the sudden withdrawal from my usual food intake.
It is the usual side effect of sudden diet changes to be cranky but what really amaze me is the look and feel of clarity that I experienced from this oatmeal diet. I cant deny I like the aura it gives me and the minimize appearance of my fine lines and stress mark truly inspires me to continue. However my fast pace life made me forget this diet which I will incorporate to my daily life again soon.
I researched that the reason why oatmeal have such wondrous effect is because its actually a nerve tonic that soothes the body of stress including the face. All the by product of stress like spot marks, hives, & veins are minimize. I wasnt able to test if it vanquish the effects of stress completely on continued used but I am more bound to try it now. Naturally oatmeal have silicon which is an important mineral in mainting the collagen structure of our skin which is the skin component that cements its to prevent sagging. This wonder food however should be avoided however by people allergic to gluten because oats compose of gluten and instead of beauty we might unleashed the beast within ehehehehhe.























0 comments:

Post a Comment