How to lighten those deep dark circles under your eyes

One of problems due to the night job I have right now is the dark circles I have under my eyes. Its not really a pretty site cause it makes me look like a racoon. Other sources of this predicament is allergies, constant eye rubbing, and smoking. Which I get a lot also because I'm always surrounded by people who smokes a lot.

My guy boss who look so fabulous advice me to take vitamin k internally as a part of my regular diet and as a supplement to speed up the process. He told me that vitamin K helps in the proper blood circulation in those dark areas of my eyes. He advised me to eat a lot of cruciferous veggies like spinach and brocolli and also some berries like strawberries for they are known to have high content of the nutrient.

I went to Rustan department store and I found a wide array of eye creams that contains vitamin K. I bought the one with retinol in it because according to the sales lady it gives result much faster. True enough when I tried the product I could see visible results after 3 weeks. I guess this would be a regular regimen of mine. I usually applied it at night even though I am at work. And applied a little bit of it during the day.

The next step I took is go to the nearest health store to buy a big bottle of Vitamin K. I made sure it is a full months supply for me like 30 pieces so I wont run out of the stuff. According to my boss a safe dosage would be 75 to 80 mg for males and 55 to 65 for females. I took the supplement after meals.

Lastly my boss recommended to get a lot of sleep because no matter I how I treat my dark eye circles it wont get any better unless I attack the source of the problem. I kinda wonder how do I do that when I work in the night. My boss told me that to get a good rest during the day is make sure that I wear eye mask while sleeping so that I wont be able to see too much light. True enough I dose off more peacefully and faster. I also put some heavy curtains at my window cause it kinda block of the noise coming from the outside I put two slices of cucumber on top of my eyes to relax it further.

After a month of sleeping a lot, taking vitamin k, and eating a lot of the veggies my dark circles have diminish together with the eye puffiness. Give it 2 more months and it is guaranteed to disapper completely according to my Boss. For the meantime while you still have those racoon eyes it would help a lot to put concealer or some other form of make up to hide those unsightly dark circles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment