Why do some people never get pretty or sexy even if they Diet or Exercise?



This two discipline diet and exercise have always been the best combo to get that sexy figure and if you want to be beautiful too. Its a time tested formula that any body can attest the result if they are combined together with the right methods and techniques. Any deviation will surely produce result short from what is expected. I have tried applying them individually and the result is half satisfying.


The first that I applied alone is exercise. I enrolled in the gym and went through a strict exercise program. I was so obese back then so I do 1 hour cardio and 1 hour weight lifting, on days I dont lift I do 2 hours cardio. In 3 months time I am 5 lbs away from my desired weight. My friends told me my skin is glowing because of constant workout but the problem is I cant seem to remove the remaining spare tire of my tummy. I was not really dieting back then but I dont gorge either. I just eat whatever I fancy. Although I work out I dont have enough protein to go with the weight lifting thats why I wasn't able to grow enough muscles. Muscles by the way is important to gain in the process of working out because they will burn your calories even if your outside the gym. My diet is not planned to sustain the dietary requirements of having muscles. A junk food after work out certainly is not helping me either. Suffice to say working out alone didnt produce the exact result I wanted to become healty and beautiful at the same time.



I experimented on eating healthy but without exercise. I eat mostly fibre and lean meats in most of my meals. I have a variety of fruits and vegetables everyday to cover most of my dietery requirements and I drink milk twice a day. The only thing that drive me nuts doing this is I did it all too soon and I have to combat cravings. In a matter of two months I got the results. My friends admired the nice complexion I got from eating a lot of fiber. I did slim down but I look a bit haggard because my muscles are not toned from the sudden decrease of body weight. Exercise help tone down muscles when you lose weight so those excess skin wont be sagging in all directions.


To conclude it all diet and exercise have to be in tandem when endeavoring a beauty and health program. You cant exercise and eat just anything in hopes that the workout will burn everything. An hour of exercise maybe 500 calories but a simple meal after it composing of a slice of pizza and cake is more than enough to ruin it. Dieting is a good tool to slim down too but of course we want our body to be in good shape also. Their are some stomach flabs that cant be remove by dieting alone and exercise is required to remove them. To be beautiful and healthy it would require both methods working together and anything less than that would shortchange the results.














































































0 comments:

Post a Comment